• Festival Miami (all month) comes to the University of Miami every October. Sponsored by the Frost School of Music, this event features academic and cultural perspectives on music.
• The South Florida Dragon Boat Festival (October 5, 2013) is a unique cultural event that brings an authentic Chinese festival to the shores of Miami.
• Miami Carnival (October 11-13, 2013) offers a unique opportunity to celebrate the culture of the Caribbean during the month of October
• Grovetoberfest (October 19, 2013) is a festival that allows guests to sample hundreds of beers from across the world. It will feature a variety of craft beers, the Homebrew Pavilion, a Kitchen Lab for beer/food pairings, a VIP area and a designated driver program.
• Monster Splash (October 25-27 and 31, 2013) offers a water-based alternative to MetroBoo. Enjoy a spooky time at Miami Seaquarium!
• ZooBoo (October 26 and 27, 2013) at the Miami MetroZoo offers kids an exciting opportunity to trick-or-treat at the home of South Florida's most interesting animals!
When you’re done enjoying these fantastic local events, make your way to Haulover Marina and take a trip with The THERAPY-IV crew for a Miami Beach Deep Sea Fishing experience like no other! We at The THERAPY-IV boast over 40 years of experience fishing the South Florida waters. We set sail 7 days a week, twice daily between 8 am and 5 pm. All-day charters are also available for private, corporate, or group fishing. Contact me, Captain Stan, for further information at 305-945-1578 or via http://therapy4.com.